Become a #BowOnPoe Fundraiser
It's time to take the love you have for UB and help support #BowOnPoe! #BowOnPoe is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the areas and funds you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
You can sign up to fundraise for your favorite area! Just visit the units's profile and click the "Fundraise" button.
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about #BowOnPoe, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about #BowOnPoe, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the area that you are fundraising for!
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your favorite area and the objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way in your fundraising efforts!
Here are some resources you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising